Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Two Teachers and 3 EA's

As you are all probably wondering why my daughter has so many teachers well, her school is a pilot program for full time Kindergarten so the class ends up being huge, but they have three teachers and three EA's as well working with the kids.. it's been an interesting year so far, certainly with it's glitches but she is also enjoying school for the most part..
Now this card with the Reindeer was made with CTMH - I Believe C1427, colour of ink is Chocolate and the sentiment is Share the Magic D1443, the small brads are CTMH and the card stock used in this one was from the Dollar store..

 This card is with CTMH - Black Card Stock and Cream Card Stock, the stamp is I Believe C1427 and the sentiment is Share the Magic D1443, for the snow I did a two step process, with clear Emboss powder from CTMH and Stampin Up Glitter Dazzling Diamonds, I also used the Clear emboss powder on the I believe stamp and heat embossed it to give a cool effect.
 This card I used everything the same, except for the Snow Technique. I used CTMH - Emboss Powder - Silver Pearl and heat embossed it, really didn't like this technique as much.
This card I used, Dollar store card stock for the Green and the white was CTMH card stock. The ribbon is Dollar store, the Stamps used are CTMH A Timber A1110 and the sentiment is from The Stamp Barn in Ottawa - CCHR 029F. I also used my cuttlebug - Swiss Dots for the background.

This card I used - Dollar Store Ribbon, CTMH I Believe for both the stamp and sentiment, the Santa was also done with the Clear Emboss Technique as well..

No comments:

Post a Comment