Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

For Steve's Aunt's

This was a very quick fun little card to do.. paper used is from CTMH - Mistletoe workshop on the go paper pack.. Stamps - CTMH - A Timber A1110 and Holiday Commentary C1379, Ink is Holiday Red and Topiary, the star and the ribbon on the present has Michael's Silver Embossing Powder, heat embossed on.

Paper used was from CTMH - Magnifique workshop on the go paper pack, the stamps are CTMH - Holiday Commentary C1379  and Adorn-able D1446. I used the score pal to do the top of the card, what a useful tool wish I had picked this up a long time ago.. used a Martha Stewart Lace Punch on this as well.. the gems are from the dollar store.

This card I used CTMH - Mistletoe workshop on the go paper pack, Stamps used CTMH - A Sip A1109, Unity C1422 and Tag the Occasion B1362, I used Cranberry Ink and Garden Green Ink, I place clear embossed powder on the Cup and heat embossed it. I used a Martha Stewart punch as well..

No comments:

Post a Comment